Kedman, Quick-Wedge® Screw-Holding Screwdrivers
There's no better way to get hold of a screw and keep hold of it than with a Quick-Wedge® screw-holding screwdriver.
It grips tighter and holds better than magnetic-tipped screwdrivers and never loses its holding power. The Quick-Wedge® screwdriver holds tight in tight places and at awkward angles. It grips wood, sheet metal, machine, and practically any other kind of slot-head screw.
- With its double split blade, Quick Wedge is one of the
most unique and valuable hand tools you can buy
- The powerful wedge type action of the double blade takes
a positive grip inside the screw slot. It holds the screw in
a weld like grasp, permitting you to hold, start, drive and set
screws using only one hand.
- You can reach a slotted screw in the tighest imaginable space-
even a space not much larger than the diameter of the screw or
bolt head itself.
- Screwdriving control and power are greatly increased because
the blade will not slip in the screw slot.
- In a hard-to-reach location, Quick-Wedge lets you give your
attention to the positioning of your work and materials to be
fastened, without worrying about dropping or fumbling with the
1. Two half-round spring steel blades are enclosed in metal tube. 2. As the tube is moved forward, the split-blades wedge into the screw slot. Wedge force is applied evenly against the turning edge of screw slot. (Screw is released by sliding tube back to handle.) 3. Quick-Wedge® Screw-Holding Screwdrivers grip the screw so firmly, it starts and drives the screw with ease.
|A indicates a tapered blade.||B indicates a tapered blade with thin ground tip.||E indicates the screwdriver has shock-resistant, insulated tubing for electrical uses.||Last Digit of model number indicates blade length for example No. 1253 has a 3" blade.|
|Quality materials and workmanship|
|Blades: are made of fine spring steel and the bit is hollow ground steel (an unusual feature even for regular screwdrivers).||Handle: is shockproof, unbreakable plastic.||Tubing: is bright plated for rust resistance.|
link to index page